Fashion Face-off Friday: Danica & Candace

Contributed by Emma Callin

     While I’ve never been unfortunate enough to go to an event wearing the same outfit as another attendee (knock on wood), I have occasionally seen someone wearing an item of clothing I also own, but styled in a totally different way. In many of those cases I have to restrain myself from openly gaping at that person in public while I think: “Why didn’t I think of that?” This has led me to re-think items in my closet and helpfully extended my wardrobe in a way that had never occurred to me before.

     To save you all the embarrassment of being caught avidly scrutinizing a total stranger’s outfit in public, we are launching Fashion Face-off Fridays – one item from our collections styled by two different people. In this initial endeavour we present two of the hairstylists from our neighbour, Volume Beauty Bar (http://www.volumebeautybar.com/), featuring the Endicott top by Dagg & Stacey.

Danica wearing the Endicott top by Dagg & Stacey, styled with the Desiree cardigan by Erdaine, the I Am Enough scarf by Nicole Bridger, high rise ankle jeans by Yoga Jeans, wrap belt by Rachel F. and earrings by Toodlebunny.

Candace wearing the Endicott top by Dagg & Stacey, styled with high rise skinny by Yoga Jeans and necklace by Toodlebunny.


Photos courtesy of:

Comments

Popular Posts