Marvellous Mom Monday: Andrea

Contributed by Emma Callin

     I've always thought that pregnant women are adorable, especially in their last trimester.  Expressing this sentiment to pregnant relatives and friends, however, has usually resulted in replies like "I don't feel very adorable right now" or "Just you wait til you're pregnant!" and once "I suppose if you think whales are cute...".  At the very least they've looked at me with a very long-suffering facial expression!  Nevertheless, I stand by my opinion that pregnancy and motherhood are some of the most beautiful phases of a woman's life.  

     While my pregnant relatives and friends rarely agree with me on that point, it is usually not so difficult to convince their partners.  To better illustrate this fact, this special edition of M3 features Andrea, a friend in her last trimester, photographed by her husband, Jeremy.

     After all, who better to capture a woman's true beauty than the one who loves her the most?  ^_^


The best thing about being a mom is: 
“It is an incredible feeling (sometimes overwhelming) to realize I have been given the blessing of building into the lives of two (soon to be three) little people. I so enjoy watching them grow and learn, but especially see their love and compassion towards others.”
Featuring the Fire Place jacket by Eve Gravel.

Running after the kids: 
“I liked this sweater because it was cozy and comfortable, but still looked nice.”
Featuring the Megan sweater in blue mouline by Erdaine.

Work:
“It is not easy finding clothes that are dressy and comfortable for all day at work, especially while pregnant. But this shirt worked great! I also appreciated the overlapping neckline as it could easily work as a nursing top.”
Featuring the Sue top in black by Miik, earrings by Maboue. 

Date Night:
“Date nights are truly treasured, especially with having two little ones at home. I loved the ruching on the blue shirt, which gave me a cute pregnancy belly. And with this pregnancy I have been super cold, so appreciated having the nice cardigan to go with it.”
Featuring the Ivana top by Miik, Kirby cardigan by Broken Doll Clothing, necklace and earrings by Toodlebunny. 

Andrea and Jeremy with their kids, Anna and Eliana.

Comments

Popular Posts