Things We Love Thursday: John Fluevog

Contributed by Emma Callin
   
     While our collections are focused on Canadian-made fashions, we still have a great love and respect for other companies that promote great style that is ethically made and sustainably sourced, wherever they’re made. When thinking of a great Canadian company that fits that bill, of course John Fluevog comes to mind! Awesome shoe styles, a cool store space, but most importantly a wonderful staff with a passion for the product.

     Rather than subject you all to a list of my favourite Fluevogs (which would be a very LONG blog post), I decided to ask the Fluevog staff to share what they love about working there – in their own words and wearing their favourite Fluevogs!

“For me, Fluevog = community, creativity, individual style, respect, celebration, gratitude, joy.”
Tanya wearing the Luna

“I like working for Fluevog because it’s helped me find my individual style!” 
Adrian wearing the Nathan

“I love working for Fluevog because of the care and respect that the company shows for people - coworkers and customers alike!  I feel accepted for who I am and love being part of the Fluevog family. <3” 
Ruby wearing the Rose Dunn

“I enjoy working for Fluevog because it gave me a chance to express myself through style.” 
Kristian wearing the Freddie

“I love working for Fluevog becase of the open and artistic atmosphere and the phenomenal style selection!”
Shea wearing the Keaton


Photos courtesy of:
http://www.darrylpollockphoto.com/

Comments

Popular Posts