Statement Staples: Bano eeMee

Contributed by Emma Callin

One thing I have always enjoyed about living in Calgary is the indomitable spirit of the people who live here - a trait which is particularly evident when the season changes to spring.  It doesn't matter if there's still frost on the ground or snow falling in the evening, many Calgarians will be out in sandals and shorts as soon as the temperature rises above ten degrees!  According to friends who are Calgary-born and bred, this is probably due more to being sick of winter than actual bravery but I still admire their daring.

As for me I'm always cold; I'm always in a jacket until the temperature rises above twenty degrees. Even indoors I prefer to wear a sweater, scarf or blazer for extra warmth.  Of course, if I'm going to wear an extra layer most of the year then why not a cool leather jacket?  Bano eeMee definitely gives me the edge and cool factor I look for in a leather jacket while still being ethically made.  Below are a couple of my favourites from the spring collection styled in different ways.  

Featuring Naples jacket by Bano eeMee, basic tee by Nicole Bridger, boyfriend jeans by Yoga Jeans, necklace by Starletta Designs, Zurich flats by John Fluevog.

Featuring Naples jacket by Bano eeMee, old sweater by Tristan, old high rise jegging by American Eagle, Mollie Johnson heels by John Fluevog. 

Featuring Soho jacket by Bano eeMee, Deanne top by Miik, high rise skinny jeans by Yoga Jeans, necklace by Starletta Designs, Mollie Johnson heels by John Fluevog. 

Featuring Soho jacket by Bano eeMee, Flores dress by Jennifer Glasgow, Zurich flats by John Fluevog. 

Photos courtesy of:

Comments

  1. Thank you for your support! Love the styling :) #Bano_eeMee loves #StudioIntent #proudly #canadian #fashion #leathers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts