Blanket, statement

Contributed by Emma Callin

I'm a huge fan of scarves and have a quantity of them in different shapes, sizes and materials.  With the spring weather here in Calgary still being a bit iffy, I've recently been wearing my blanket scarves more - a little extra warmth if the day turns chilly without being too warm in heavier layers while the sun shines.

I get asked a lot how I tie my blanket scarves, so here's a quick tutorial of the way I usually wear them (featuring a blanket scarf from By Trish P.):

Just look at that beautiful print!


  • Drape the blanket scarf over your shoulders length-wise.
  • Taking the two front corners, tuck one corner under the fabric over your opposite shoulder.  

  • Pull the other front corner up and around behind your head.  


  • Double knot the two front corners at the back of your neck. 


  • And you're done!  
There are other ways I tie my blanket scarves but this is the easiest method and the usual way I wear them.  Stay tuned for other tutorials!  #30wears


Makeup courtesy of:

Photos courtesy of: 

Comments

Popular Posts