Soakin' up the sun

It's the May long weekend and the weather actually looks pretty nice (knock on wood) instead of the usual rain, sleet, and/or snow!  To me, this means getting to wear all the pretty summer outfits and enjoying the sunshine.  


A new piece that I'm really enjoying is this versatile jersey dress from Allison Wonderland's Pillar collection.  With a crew neck on one side and a v-neck on the other, plus an attached belt that can be tied in multiple ways, this dress works for brunching with girlfriends just as well as a walk in the park.  


Here are just a couple of the ways I like to style it, though there are loads more options.  I also love how soft and comfortable it is no matter how I wear it!  

Tellin Dress c/o Allison Wonderland / Lace up flats: Poppy Barley (old) / Sneakers: Converse (old)

Photos: Nicole Wee

Comments

Popular Posts