Cardinal Rule

I started this blog back in December 2014 - oh how long ago that feels! - to promote Studio Intent as the brick & mortar store it was at that time.  Since then it has evolved to promote all things ethically made and sustainable, along with toxin-free living, conscious consumption, and supporting local and small businesses.  While that might seem to be a mixed bag of jumbled good intentions there is a governing principle guiding all of it: choosing to do what good I can, whenever I can, wherever I am.


It's what motivated me to get involved in ethical, sustainable fashion in the first place and why the store was originally opened.  Hopefully sharing what I find out along the way will help other people who want to do the same.  That's why the hashtag for Studio Intent has become #consciouslivingyyc instead of #ethicalfashionyyc; check it out if you want to follow along.  


Dress: Cardinal NYC / Shoes: Browns Shoes (old)
Necklace: Swarovski (old) / Earrings: Tink by Jenny (old)
Glasses & clip-on sunglasses: Ollie Quinn 

Photos: Nicole Wee

Comments

Popular Posts